Video and written guides to help you #TravelWell!
Phoebe is a presenter, CNN & CNBC writer and award-winning blogger. Matt is a videographer, creative and photographer. Together, we create useful travel guides, vibrant imagery and engaging, informative videos to help others plan their best adventure.
Our content is aimed to inspire and inform by showcasing the best a destination has to offer from food and activities to accommodation, culture and every other must-know travel tip in-between. At Little Grey Box we don’t just want people to travel, we want them to #TravelWell. If you’re looking to engage with an audience of travel lovers and avid adventurers or commission us to create stunning travel content for your branded platforms, we’d love to hear from you!
- 100,000+ total reach (view our Fohr profile for details)
- 66,000+ social media followers (combined across all channels), and
- 50,000+ unique website visitors and 80,000+ page views each month
- 14,600+ website subscribers
- Located mostly in Australia (32%), USA (12%), UK (5%), ROW (51%)
How can we work together?
We love working with brands one-on-one to create engaging, entertaining and informative travel content. Little Grey Box has produced written, video, photographic and social media content for some of the biggest brands in the travel industry. Your brand can gain access to the Little Grey Box audience or use the content we create for marketing purposes on your own branded platforms. A one-stop content shop, we’re able to produce a broad range of content for you, build brand awareness and showcase a travel product or destination in a variety of ways.
“I recently worked with Matt & Phoebe on a campaign for JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) and can’t recommend Little Grey Box highly enough – so much so, our agency has quickly snapped them up for another campaign for San Diego Tourism Authority. The quality of content, professionalism and understanding of our brief and requirements have been impressive, to say the least, and mean that we will continue to keep Little Grey Box top of mind for future campaigns.”
James Cooley | Gate 7
Why work with us?
Simply put, we love what we do. This means we put our all into each project, creating the very best content each time. Combining our genuine passion with years of experience allows us to be professional from start to finish. We work hard to understand the brand and its needs, tailoring our approach and delivering a high-quality service. We’re reliable, hard-working and known for our consistently professional approach.
“They clearly love what they do, which really comes through in the exceptional content that they build… They have the ability to understand and communicate ‘the best’ aspects of a destination in a way that is motivating and engaging. My strong recommendation would be to get involved.”
Anthony & Louise | Mt Hay Retreat
If you’d like a copy of our media kit or to talk about opportunities for working together please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve worked with…
“Phoebe is a total pleasure to work with; engaging, consistent and a fantastic collaborator… Through her engaging blog and social media platforms, professionally shot videos and her knowledgeable grasp of the tourism and accommodation sector, Phoebe has delivered significant value for the Spicers Brand.”
Jess | Horizon Communication Group
Below is a selection of video work we’ve been commissioned to create. If you’d like to see written/photographic examples of our commissioned work, visit our Press page.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)