Are you thinking about working with influencers, creators and bloggers but don’t really know how? I’ve been working with brands in a wide variety of ways since the launch of Little Grey Box in 2012. During this time I’ve learned a lot about what works best for brands and influencers, gaining a unique insight into how to get the best for both.
A brand coaching session with me can help you gain a deep understanding of how best to work with influencers. I can give you ideas and inspiration to ensure you get the most for your investment. It’s a great way to learn the dos and don’ts of working with influencers from an experienced professional who has worked on many campaigns with brands of all sizes.
Each coaching session is planned and structured to give you the information you need to learn about working with influencers. From developing and implementing campaigns to creating successful relationships with influencers and everything in-between. Sessions are also informed by your needs and will be led by questions and information you want, not just what I think you need.
Brand Coaching Session with Phoebe
Each session can cover:
- Benefits of working with influencers
- Ideas and insight on ways to work with influencers
- Must-know tips on how to approach them
- How to choose the right influencers for your brand
- Essential tips on how and why to brief a blogger on your campaign
- Insider tips for establishing a successful contract and what to include
- How much to pay an influencer
- What to reasonably expect from an influencer
- Best practices for working with influencers
- What not to do when working with influencers
- Must-know tips on establishing a good relationship and getting the most out of an influencer
Group or one-on-one sessions – 1 hour $179, 2 hours $350 or 3 hours $500AUD
To book your session, email email@example.com.Each session can be held via Skype or in-person at your office. Sessions are available at negotiated times.
Phoebe is a travel writer and photographer with a love for storytelling and making people laugh. Matt is a videographer and photographer with a passion for the great outdoors and big adventures. Together we inspire big adventures through our guides, videos, vlogs and photographs. Find out more about us here.