Hello! Thanks for visiting Little Grey Box (LGB). I’m Phoebe, an Australian-based travel writer and blogger.
Born in Queensland, I grew up with a deep love of words and books. When I turned 21 I took off on a 6 week solo trip around Europe that sparked a sense of freedom in me I never knew existed. That trip changed my life. Now, I’ve found a way to combine the two things I love most; writing and travel. These two passions come together to form LGB.
LGB is a way for me to share my travel adventures, vlogs, insight and reviews honestly and openly. By doing so, I hope to inspire others to travel and live an honest, authentic life full of the things they love most.
In mid-2015 my husband, Matt, left his full-time job to run LGB with me and freelance as a Videographer and Graphic Designer. Matt is always inspired by the great outdoors and has a passion for video and photography. We travel the world together, with Matt helping me capture beautiful moments and share them in a creative, unique way through video and photographs.
My proudest achievements
- Finalist in Fitur’s Travel Blogger 2016 – Best Content Award’ and finalist ‘Most Popular Blogger Award’
- Nominated as one of the Kidspot Voices of 2015 Top 100 Bloggers and Food & Travel Finalists – Voices of 2015
- Runner up in Fitur’s World Travel Blogger Awards 2015 – ‘Best Content Award’, and finalist ‘Most Popular Blogger Award’
- Cancer Council Queensland’s Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Blogger Ambassador
- ‘Freshly Pressed‘ twice! Thanks to everyone that read, commented and shared ‘The name game’ and ‘War of the words‘.
Travel plans for 2016
I intend to see a whole lot more of Australia and the world in 2016. If there’s an opportunity for us to work together, please email me: email@example.com