Have you ever thought about starting your own blog or turning an existing blog into something more than just a hobby? Blogging is a great way to channel your creativity and share your passion, talents and abilities with the world. The cool thing about blogging is it can turn into a career, if you want it to, or just be a hobby and a way to connect with like-minded people.
If you’ve ever wanted to do this but haven’t been sure how, littlegreybox blogging workshops and blog coaching sessions can teach you, my friend. Workshops are run regularly, so check back here for the latest workshop dates.
Each workshop and coaching session is planned and structured to give you the information you need to start and develop your own blog, from choosing a site name right through to turning it into a source of income. They are also informed by the needs of the group/individual and will be led by questions and information you need, not just what I think you need.
Workshops and coaching sessions are a positive, collaborative environment aimed at supporting creativity and success. Don’t hate, appreciate! It doesn’t matter if you’re 18 or 80, it’s never too late to start sharing what’s in your mind and your heart, with the world.
A one-on-one session to give you the advice, support and information you need to develop your blog and have the courage to be creative.
Blog coaching sessions:
- are tailored to you and what you want to learn
- can include information from any of the three workshops below
- can also include other information relevant to where you’re at
- are positive and supportive, aimed at inspiring creativity and action, and
- are fun, informative and a great way to learn about blogging and be inspired.
1 hour – $49
Each session is held via Skype. Sessions are available between 8am and 4pm weekdays and at negotiated times on Sundays.
Email email@example.com to book a date and time, then come back to ‘Buy Now’. Or you can ‘Buy Now’ then email to book a date and time.
Learn how to take photographs for your next holiday, your blog or just for fun.
- Learn how to use your fancy camera in manual mode
- Understanding shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Focusing modes and how to use selective focus
- Composition tips
- Apps and other tips and tricks for getting great images to use on your blog and social media.
This Brisbane photography workshop is aimed at beginners, bloggers and travelers. If you don’t have a fancy DSLR camera, you’re welcome to attend with your iPhone or digital camera.
TBA – $49
An introductory guide to the basics of starting your blog, from the actual site itself to the content you publish.
- Choosing a platform, theme and site name
- When and how to launch your blog
- Developing content
- Developing social media accounts
- Building a brand
- What to write, how to write it and when
- Tips to blogging success
TBA – $49
A guide to increasing the profile of your blog and helping it grow.
- Using data to inform when and how you post
- Creating a consistent cycle of creativity
- Building your brand
- Using social media to your advantage
- Over-sharing on social media
- Finding inspiration and ending procrastination
- Developing a post schedule.
TBA – $49
A guide to getting your blog noticed and turning it into a source of income.
- Developing and accepting sponsored content
- Advertising on your blog
- Working with media companies
- How you can make money from a blog
- Developing a media kit
- Accepting payment and tax implications
- How to make money without selling your blogging soul.
TBA – $49
Buying all three workshops will book you a place at the following workshops:
- Blogging 101,
- Building your blog and finding inspiration, and
- Monetising your blog.
Note: Photography is not included in the ‘buy all three’ bundle and must be booked separately.
My name is Phoebe and I have been running my own successful blog for 2½ years. I started littlegreybox as an outlet while travelling and developed it into one of the top travel blogs in Australia and New Zealand. It is now my full-time job and my passion.
I’m a qualified trainer, holding a Diploma in Training and Assessment, and work closely with tourism boards and media companies in Australia and abroad, I know what it really takes to start a blog and turn it into something great. If you want to read more about me and littlegreybox, check out ‘beyond the blog’.
Want to talk more about the workshops? Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
* Your place at a blogging workshop is non-refundable. If you can’t make a workshop for some reason, let me know and I may be able to transfer your registration to another date.
learn how to start a blog // how to start a blog // blogging workshop Brisbane // blog workshop Brisbane // how do I start a blog // brisbane blog // learn how to blog // I want to start a wordpress blog // wordpress workshop brisbane // intro to blogging course // // how to make money from a blog // how do people make money blogging // learn how to take photos // photography workshop brisbane // photography walk brisbane // photography workshop brisbane // photography workshop brisbane // learn how to blog // brisbane blog // start a blog // learn how to take great photos // how to use a canon camera blog // blog learn workshop wordpress // brisbane blog // make money blog // make money blogging // beginner photography course // short course photography // learn photography // best photography course Brisbane // dslr course Brisbane // photography classes brisbane // photography class brisbane