Have you ever thought about starting your own blog or turning an existing blog into something more than just a hobby? Blogging is a great way to channel your creativity and share your passion, talents and abilities with the world. The cool thing about blogging is it can turn into a career, if you want it to, or just be a hobby and a way to connect with like-minded people.
If you’ve ever wanted to do this but haven’t been sure how, littlegreybox blog coaching sessions can teach you, my friend.
Each coaching session is planned and structured to give you the information you need to start and develop your own blog, from choosing a site name right through to turning it into a source of income. They are also informed by the needs of the individual and will be led by questions and information you need, not just what I think you need.
Coaching sessions are a positive, collaborative environment aimed at supporting creativity and success. Don’t hate, appreciate! It doesn’t matter if you’re 18 or 80, it’s never too late to start sharing what’s in your mind and your heart, with the world.
A one-on-one session to give you the advice, support and information you need to develop your blog and have the courage to be creative.
Blog coaching sessions:
- are tailored to you and what you want to learn,
- can include information from blogging basics and building your blog to monetising your blog,
- can also include other information relevant to where you’re at in your blogging career,
- are positive and supportive, aimed at inspiring creativity and action, and
- are fun, informative and a great way to learn about blogging and be inspired.
1 hour – AUD$49
Each session is held via Skype. Sessions are available at negotiated times on weekdays and weekends.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a date and time, then come back to ‘Buy Now’. Or you can ‘Buy Now’ then email to book a date and time.