Welcome to Little Grey Box! I’m Phoebe, an Australian-based writer, award-winning blogger and travel lover.
I write and travel full-time sharing my honest, helpful and relatable travel stories, tips and reviews. I share these things in a bright, silly, fun-loving way through my writing and YouTube videos. I specialise in mid-range travel for people who want to live and travel within their means and still have beautiful, memorable experiences.
In June of 2014 I left a successful career I didn’t like to follow my heart into a career as a writer and I’ve never been happier. Learning to trust my intuition has changed my life and I share my personal stories to encourage and inspire others to trust theirs too.
These things come together to form Little Grey Box: an honest, funny, helpful and inspiring website for regular people.
Where did the name ‘Little Grey Box’ come from?
As a writer, I love words! When it came time to choose a name I had no idea what I wanted the blog to be, so I chose a name based on words I like. Words with lots of vowels, names of colours and structured sounds all appeal to me (and my OCD), before I knew it, LGB was created.
My proudest achievements
- Nominated as one of the Kidspot Voices of 2015 Top 100 Bloggers and Food & Travel Finalists – Voices of 2015
- Runner up in Fitur’s World Travel Blogger Awards 2015 – ‘Best Content Award’, and finalist ‘Most Popular Blogger Award’
- One of the most popular TripAdvisor reviewers in Brisbane, in the top 1% with 90,200 readers world-wide
- Cancer Council Queensland’s Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Blogger Ambassador
- Nominated as one of the Kidspot Voices of 2014 Top 100 Bloggers and Top 40 Bloggers in the Beauty & Lifestyle category
- ‘Freshly Pressed‘ twice! Thanks to everyone that read, commented and shared ‘The name game’ and ‘War of the words‘.