Hello! Thanks for visiting Little Grey Box (LGB). I’m Phoebe, an Australian-based travel writer and blogger.
Born in Queensland, I grew up with a deep love of words and books. When I turned 21 I took off on a 6 week solo trip around Europe that sparked a sense of freedom in me I never knew existed. That trip changed my life. Now, I’ve found a way to combine the two things I love most; writing and travel. These two passions come together to form LGB.
LGB is a way for me to share my travel adventures, vlogs, insight and reviews honestly and openly. By doing so, I hope to inspire others to travel and live an honest, authentic life full of the things they love most.
In mid-2015 my husband, Matt, left his full-time job to run LGB with me and freelance as a Graphic Designer. Matt is always inspired by the great outdoors and has a passion for photography and videography. We travel the world together, with Matt helping me capture beautiful moments and share them in a creative, unique way through video and photographs.
My proudest achievements
- Nominated as one of the Kidspot Voices of 2015 Top 100 Bloggers and Food & Travel Finalists – Voices of 2015
- Runner up in Fitur’s World Travel Blogger Awards 2015 – ‘Best Content Award’, and finalist ‘Most Popular Blogger Award’
- One of the most popular TripAdvisor reviewers in Brisbane, in the top 1% with 90,200 readers world-wide
- Cancer Council Queensland’s Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea Blogger Ambassador
- Nominated as one of the Kidspot Voices of 2014 Top 100 Bloggers and Top 40 Bloggers in the Beauty & Lifestyle category
- ‘Freshly Pressed‘ twice! Thanks to everyone that read, commented and shared ‘The name game’ and ‘War of the words‘.
Travel plans 2015 and beyond
Over the next few months I’m planning travel to Singapore, Thailand, Fiji, Indonesia and all around the eastern states of Australia. In 2016 I intend to see a whole lot more of the world with Mexico already locked in. If these or any other locations fit with your business and there’s an opportunity for us to work together, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org