These cool travel gadgets are going to make your next trip a lot easier! What are your favourite travel gadgets or travel hacks? Which gadgets do you never leave home without when you’re traveling?
iPhone camera accessories
Most people travel with their smart phone nowadays and with the number of awesome accessories available it’s easy to make like Xzibit and pimp your iPhone, turning it into the ultimate travel accessory. These awesome iPhone camera accessories are a great place to start.
- The TEOG 3-in-one lens is your one stop lens shop. It’s a wide-angle, macro and fish-eye lens which you can easily attach to your iPhone 5.
- The shutter iPhone camera remote is the ultimate selfie-aid. It’s a bluetooth remote which means you can finally take photos of yourself with the whole scene in the background, if you’re traveling alone, or make sure you’re included in the shot too if you’re traveling with a group.
- This telephoto lens and tripod is going to turn your iPhone into a Nat Geo style photog.
- Protect your iPhone like Kevin Costner protected Whitney Houston in bodyguard, with this great waterproof case.
- Get the base in your face with this awesome portable speaker. It’s a cool little design and compact, which makes it easy to transport, just plug it into your iPhone and you’re ready to party.
Noise canceling headphones
These noise-canceling headphones from Able Planet are great for amplifying what you hear and blocking out the things you don’t want to hear. They’re super cool because they transmit audio via your ear, skin and bone which makes the sound clearer regardless of outside noise. Perfect for those long plane rides when you need to catch up on some sleep without your usual ‘plane white noise’ interfering with your zzz’s.
When the airline can’t find your luggage, you’ll be able to show them your MacGyver-style ninja skills and locate it using an app on your smart phone. The Lug Loc is a really cool luggage locater that uses GPS to track your luggage. Just pop it into your bag and it will automatically activate when it is in a still position. It has a 40 day rechargeable battery and is a compact size, so as not to take up any of your precious packing space.
Door stop alarm
If you’re a little nervous about where you’re staying, for example if the lock on your door looks a little flimsy for your liking, try investing in this door stop alarm to give you peace of mind. You place it at the base of your door and it lets of a shrill alarm if someone tries to open it. The door-stop will mean they can’t open the door, but also means you’ll be woken up and alerted to the fact someone’s trying to get in and the sound of the alarm will probably scare them off.